Welcome to Griffith Church
We’re glad you’re interested in visiting our church! We meet on Sundays at 9:45am for small group Bible studies and 11:00am for corporate worship. You’ll find that we preach the transformational gospel of Jesus Christ unapologetically in our God-centered worship services. Our desire in all that we do is to bring glory to God. We hope you join us at a weekend service and more importantly, that you’ll choose to make this your church home. You’ll learn we’re not perfect; that’s why we celebrate salvation through the One who is.
Our Core Commitments
At Griffith Church, we want to WORSHIP God passionately, CONNECT with one another in authentic relationships, GROW to know God deeply, and GO to share the gospel boldly. Each of these areas grow as we make disciples that make disciples.
What to expect in our services:
We currently have one weekend service. We’d love to have you join us there at 11:00am on Sundays in the main Worship Center. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Friendly people. We’d love to meet you, so feel free to introduce yourself. Please let us know what we can do to care for you while you’re here.
- A relaxed atmosphere. You’ll notice some folks who like to dress up for church and others who don’t. We just ask that you dress in a way that allows others around you to worship without being distracted.
- Passionate worshipers. Our meetings include expository preaching from the Bible, contemporary songs, hymns, prayer, and the Lord’s Supper (each quarter).
First time here?
If you’re new to Griffith and plan to visit, here are a few things you’ll need to know:
- Sunday Small Groups 9:45-10:45am
- Children’s Worship 11:00am-12:00pm
Student Ministries (Jr and Sr High):
- Sunday Morning Small Group 9:45-10:45am
If you have kids (birth-6th grade), enter through any entrance of the education building (building on the right, coming from the large, bottom parking lot) and head upstairs. Parents are encouraged to register their kids at nursery area prior to worship.